Monday, December 18, 2006

The Aurora Borealis and other things

Hey. I'm home, been here or a long while, putting off this and just putzing around. It's good to be home, but I already miss New Zealand a lot. I want to be on the road again. I'm really feeling the idea of traveling to Alaska/Yukon territory asap, we'll see when that works out.

Things that have happened:
A fight in the NBA, Basketball practice started, got a laptop for school, began Christmas present buying procedures, Harry, Nick, and Roland back from school, seattle had an enormous wind storm and we lost power for about 48 hours, we purchased a Christmas tree and assembled it in our living room, I got a new mattress, and was motivated to rearrange and clean my room with my great-grandfather's bed frame as my new bed frame. I also saw the new James Bond movie. Thats all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi Max! This is Bethany from the TEA program. We met in NZ on your tramp in Nelson Lakes! How've you been?
I'm back in Oregon now. With all the news of the storm in Seattle and such I was thought of you. I've been going through a lot of my pictures and it's fun to think of all of what we experienced in New Zealand. I miss it already!
How did your trip end up going? I hope it went well!
I was basically just writing to see how it's going and wish you a late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you're doing well!

If you send me your email address I can send you a couple pictures from our time in the hut! (No pictures of Pass the Pigs or Scum though!)

Hope to hear from you soon! God Bless!

Love Bethany