Tuesday, September 18, 2007

northward bound...


So on Thursday I take off to move to my new home in Bellingham. Its been a long, and very fun summer, what with tons of bicycling,
the annual pilgrimage to cape alava,
two kayaking trips,
lots of hikes,
physical therapy,
a new basketball season (championship game tommorow, 6pm, 19th and Alder),
a cool meteor shower,
my cousin Phoebe getting pregnant,
a few good games of hat toss and hot potato,
the usual golfing bliss and the Greenlake Pitch n' Putt,
stubbing the crap out of my left big toe 3 times in 3 weeks (bloody),
a good visit from Benjamin and Rachel, the NC contingent of the Smith family,
floating down the Yakima river, and flipping over the boat with Sophie,
a fantastic Vancouver Folk Music Festival,
Joseph's crib, billiards and pong,
Eagle vs. Shark and Superbad,
and much more that I forgot about already.

Farewell, Seattle

1 comment:

Katherine Fuller said...

I sort-of stumbled across your blog on accident, and just wanted to say that I enjoy your photographs tremendously, especially the one in this post.