Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dead Week


I think its a little strange that they call it dead week...
Needless to say, I am a little worked. I just finished a project today for my Anthropology class (on Graffiti), and I have another project due tomorrow. The good news is that finals are going to be pretty easy. I'm excited for next quarter. I am also excited about staying in a cabin in Mazama with my family at the end of break for a few days. For those who don't know, Mazama is a tiny mountain town (pop. 100?) nestled at the foot of one of the most majestic parts of the north cascades. I got this picture from this site. I will have some of my own soon!


The other day me and otis went for a long wander around the I-90 lid in Seattle. This is a cool shot that he took of me on the way there.
me

No comments: